Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Somewhere in the Blue Ridge Mountains

I haven't been able to update the blog with photos of Lucia and friends today... It's been a busy day, and now Virgin Mobile's 3G network is down, so I can't post from my laptop... Only from my phone (without access to baby photos). As I type at 10:38 pm, we are headed to the north Georgia mountain town of Blue Ridge where we will stay in a rental mountain house for a few days while we wait for ICPC paperwork to clear. With any luck, I'll have photos tomorrow, including some great photos from dinner tonight at Mary Mac's Tea Room with our friends, the Lotts...

2 comments:

  1. A cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains sounds so relaxing and lovely! Can't wait to see a few pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're fighting back tears here in WA state. My sweet cousin, Sandy sent me your blog! Hello and What an Amazing God we Serve! Wow! So happy for all of you! You make us want to do it all over again! Oh, yeah! We are!!! God's definetly not done with our family yet! I'm excited to follow along your journey! Congratulations, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete