Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the Road...

We are on the road outside of Chicago, in huge traffic jam. Our rush hour timing was quite sophisticated. [Not.] Can't wait to be beyond the metro area and heading south at a better clip.

We are hoping to be in Macon before midnight tonight. However, a quick glance at weather.com indicates that Chattanooga and Atlanta (not sure about Macon) are expecting severe storms this evening. I'm hoping that forecast is wrong! I'd prefer not to be in a big ol' van with six kids in rough weather!

We are working on baby names as I type. I think we're narrowed down to a couple first names...

The induction is scheduled for midnight tonight. (I can't get over how weird that is. Midnight? Maybe it's a southern hospital thing? ;)

Praying that all goes smoothly for T and baby tonight...  We'll update later...

No comments:

Post a Comment