Friday, December 11, 2009

Exciting Update!

I just received a call from Sandra, Temple's case worker. She just received a text message from Temple. Temple had her doctor's appointment this morning, and she is on her way to the hospital now. They are inducing her this afternoon!!!

Meanwhile, Sandra asked me to call the director of Open Door to ask about the flexibility in their policy about adoptive parents coming early. I told her I just got off the phone with the director who is trying to reach Sandra to discuss the situation and to decide, together, whether we should come down early.

I expect to hear from either Sandra or the director shortly to let us know if we have the green light to come down. If so, we're leaving this afternoon.

How quickly things can change! And how excited we are!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! By now I'm sure you're used to the rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and for Temple and baby!! And what a blessing--the bad weather is over (mostly)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete