Friday, December 11, 2009

All's Quiet

All quiet here...

Still waiting for word from the case worker. I imagine Temple has given birth by now, and I assume she and the case worker are talking about her intentions.

We're pretty much on pins and needles over here.

Joe ended up going out to the event we were supposed to attend together tonight. He was to emcee the event, but we ended up nixing that when so much uncertainty sprung up this morning. Even though he's no longer the emcee, he wanted to attend since all we're doing here is twiddling our thumbs and biting our nails, awaiting news. I was supposed to attend with him, but I'm using this time to clean out the van and get a few last-minute (or maybe not so last-minute) things done.

As the hours tick by, it's looking more and more likely that tomorrow morning will be our earliest departure time. But you never know.

Praying that this next call brings positive news... Praying for Temple and her sweet baby...

3 comments:

  1. Know that we are waiting excitedly and hopefully with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, the agony! I'm praying for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update, I keep checking! Eat something and try get some rest (even if it isn't sleep).

    ReplyDelete